Additional IR Reports
Below are links to reports prepared by the College's Institutional Research office. A brief description of the report is listed.
Some of the reports are in PDF format; Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to read these files. If you need assistance with installing the Reader, please contact the Help Desk (x6227)
- Detailed Full Time Equivalent(FTE) Funding by Funded Activity, Term, and Year
Provides detailed information on FTE funding by source, term, and year. This color-coded report also provides the percent change from year to year.
- Detailed Full Time Equivalent(FTE) information
Detailed information on total FTE by semester. In addition, historical FTE information is suumarized in table 42 KB and chart format since 1973.
- Comparison by Campus Center by Semester
- The Campus Location Profile - This collection of reports provides a five-year look at Fall Census information on Genesee students and their course-taking patterns across all locations (including Online Learning and area High Schools).
- Interactive Fact Book - Provides headcount and FTE for Fall Census, Winter, Spring, and Summer Terms by user-selected variables. Also provides Fall Program Enrollments by user-selected variables.
- Employment and Transfer Reports
- Yield Rate from GLOW Area High Schools