Submit a Job
- The Career Services Center is not a recruitment, placement, or personnel service. Information about employment opportunities will be made available to all eligible candidates.
- Third party recruiters are welcome but must reveal, confidentially, the name of the company for which they are recruiting. It is our goal to have job announcements posted within 2-4 business days of receipt.
- Job announcements are posted as they are received from the employer.
- All announcements are posted for 30 days unless our office is notified otherwise.
- The Career Services Center reserves the right to edit or refuse any job announcement.
- Every employer wishing to recruit/hire GCC students or alumni must annually send to the Career Services Center a copy of their Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
- Employers offering entrepreneurial (sales) opportunities with commission only compensation packages or requiring prospective employees to purchase products and/or services up front will not be permitted to post their opportunities on-line, recruit on campus, and/or attend the Job Fair.
- Employers offering multi-level entrepreneurial opportunities requiring or encouraging the recruitment of other individuals to sell products and/or services and requiring the potential employee to purchase products and/or services will not be permitted to post their opportunities on-line, recruit on campus, and/or attend the Job Fair.
Create an Account
It is possible to become a permanent member of our employer database. When you create an account a record of your contact information will be stored. This feature will save you time by allowing you to add and modify positions without having to resubmit your contact information or any other information that does not need to be amended.
If you do not wish to create an account, you may also post a job without logging in.