The Testing Center is available for:
- Online course testing
- Placement testing
- Remote Placement Testing
- Make-up testing
- Accommodated testing
Testing Center Rules and Requirements
- For your protection, photo ID is required for all tests.
- Scratch paper is provided.
- All scratch paper must be turned in with your test.
- No earphones may be worn in the testing area.
- During final exam week and registration periods, students may have to wait for available seating.
- Pagers and cell phones need to be turned off during testing.
Phone: (585) 343-0055 x6354
Location: D217, Batavia Campus
Hours at Batavia Campus
Monday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - Noon
Testing hours are subject to change during holidays and summer. Students are encouraged to call (585) 343-0055 x6354 before testing. Please allow enough time to complete the test before the scheduled closing time.
Campus Center Test Proctoring Hours
It is recommended that you check with the Campus Center for testing hours by calling the specific number listed below.
Tuesday 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am–1:00 pm
Wednesday 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
Thursday 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
Wednesday 1:00–4:00 pm
Thursday 5:00–8:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am–noon
Thursday 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
Monday 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
Thursday 1:30 pm–4:30 pm
Monday 5:30 pm–8:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am–noon
When Monday is a holiday, Warsaw testing hours will be Tuesday 5:30–8:30 pm.