- Curriculum worksheets
- Genesis Advisement Help Sheet
- Course descriptions
- Schedule planners:
- SUNY General Education requirements
- Major change form
- Drop, add, or withdraw from a class
- Academic Probation
- Repeating courses
Apply to graduate
To receive a diploma, all students must apply for graduation through Genesis.
- Log into your Genesis account
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records Information Menu
- Select Apply to Graduate
- Follow instructions
- Be sure all your program requirements have been met, including reading and math proficiencies and a 2.0 GPA.
- Students seeking two diplomas must submit an application for each program.
- Commencement is held yearly in May. Students receiving degrees or certificates through August may participate in the ceremony.
Once you have applied for your diploma, please check your GCC email for updates