GPP for Juniors in High School/Home School Students
Who is Eligible?
Genesee, Livingston, Orleans or Wyoming County high school juniors, also known as "rising seniors," including homeschool students, who have finished their junior year of high school are eligible for a GPP Scholarship covering the cost of tuition for one course up to four credits.
This also includes students in Royalton Hartland, Pioneer, Springville, Holland, Wayland-Cohocton, Honeoye Falls-Lima, Lima Christian, Akron, West Valley, Fillmore, Rush-Henrietta, Wheatland Chili, Churchville Chili, Bloomfield, Brockport, Ellicottville, Franklinville and Barker Schools.
- GPP Scholarship funding is available for any course during the Summer session running June 5 - August 12, 2017. Placement testing may be required to qualify for courses with prerequisites.
Application Deadline: June 23, 2017
- Student must apply and register online.
- Student must complete and mail in the one-page GCC Promise Plus Scholarship Application.
Completed forms can also be dropped off at any GCC Campus Center.
- Student must complete the Residency Form.
- Parental approval/signature is required if under 18 years of age.
- All GPP Juniors ("rising seniors") should meet with a GCC advisor or a Campus Center associate on an individual basis to ensure eligibility. It should be noted that all GPP juniors are non-matriculated students for summer. (Come see us and we will explain!)
For further information contact:
Tanya Lane-Martin - Director of Admissions/Assistant Dean for Enrollment Services
- Phone: 585-345-6800 or 1-866-CALL-GCC
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Genesee Community College, One College Road, Batavia, NY 14020