The Creativity Conference @ Genesee Community College
Join our Think Tank Creatives as we explore...
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 (8:15 am - 4 pm)
Genesee Community College
Batavia Campus / Conable Technology Building
Keynote Speaker: Sandra Turner, CEO of Viggi Kids
To reach their potential, the 21st Century workforce needs the ability to think and solve problems creatively – to be innovative. The third annual Creativity Conference features hands-on workshops on how to apply design thinking and creative thinking strategies in the areas of Community, Business and Education (K-16). Seats limited! Register today!
2016 Conference Schedule:
9am: Keynote, Sandra Turner
- Design Thinking in Business
- Design Thinking Strategies in the Classroom
- Explore the Design Thinking Process as a Method for Supporting Innovation (part 1)
- Creative Approaches to Learning
- Teaching Innovation Using Experimentation
- Design Exploration in Motion
- Creativity: A Catalyst for Overall Growth
- Explore the Design Thinking Process as a Method for Supporting Innovation (part 2)
- Divergent & Convergent Thinking: Basic CPS Application for Every Discipline
- Personal Reinvention (part 1)
- Options Thinking: Expanding Opportunities & Solutions
- Teaching Creative Thinking Skills in Any Curriculum Area (part 1)
- Comedic Construction: Training Students to Think Funny
- Design: A Creative Interaction with Needs
- Personal Reinvention (part 2)
- Creative Potential of Social Media as a Marketing Tool for Growth
- Teaching Creative Thinking Skills in Any Curriculum Area (part 2)
- Tools for Unlock Creative Thinking for Students Who Do Not Believe They are Creative
- Multi-cultural Journaling & Storyboards to Reach Higher-order Thinking Skills
3pm: Wrap up
To read more about the Creativity Conference check out our blog.
Seats are limited! Ready to get creative? Register today!
$99 per registrant
$25 per GCC Faculty, Staff, or Student registrant
Prices listed include breakfast, lunch, refreshments and conference materials.