College Transfer Information
GCC has many agreements in place. Browse for colleges and universities by region:
- Transferring to a four year school to complete a bachelor's degree can be accomplished either by being part of the Dual Admissions Program OR by being part of the General Transfer Process.
- Regardless of transfer school or major chosen, schedule an appointment with the transfer coordinator to ensure that the proper sequence of courses is being taken.
- Depending on course selection, sequence, and course load at GCC it may take additional semesters to complete your degree at your transfer school.
- Most colleges listed have agreements with GCC to promote seamless transfer.
- If you are interested in a transfer college not listed, consult that school's website or GCC's transfer coordinator to help choose the best GCC courses for the intended transfer school.
Considering transferring within the SUNY system? Visit the SUNY Transfer page to begin the process and then contact the Transfer Coordinator in Room C222 at the Batavia Campus.
Considering a degree specifically in Business? Visit Business Degree Online to learn about both online and campus-based accredited programs across the U.S.