The Testing Center is available for:
- Online course testing
- Placement testing
- Make-up testing
- Accommodated testing
Testing Center Rules and Requirements
- For your protection, photo ID is required for all tests.
- Scratch paper is provided.
- All scratch paper must be turned in with your test.
- No earphones may be worn in the testing area.
- During final exam week and registration periods, students may have to wait for available seating.
- Pagers and cell phones need to be turned off during testing.
|Phone:||(585) 343-0055 extension 6354|
|Location:||D-217 within the Center for Academic Progress|
|Hours:||Monday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 am - 7:30 pm|
|Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday 9:00 am - Noon|
* Testing hours are subject to change during holidays and summer. Students are encouraged to call before testing. Please allow enough time to complete the test before the scheduled closing time.
Campus Center Test Proctoring Hours
Summer 2013* (Begins 5/28/13)
Check with Campus Centers for testing hours availability between semesters!
5/20 to 7/5 : Tues 2:00pm-5:00pm and Fri. 10:00am-1:00pm
7/8 to 8/10 : Tues 5:00pm-8:00pm and Fri. 10:00am-1:00pm
8/12 to 8/23 : Tues 2:00pm-5:00pm and Fri. 10:00am-1:00pm
Wednesdays 4:00 –7:00
Thursdays 12:30 – 3:30
Tuesdays 5:00 – 8:00
Thursdays 9:00 – 12:00
5/20 to 7/5 : Wed/Thurs 2:30pm-5:30pm
7/8 to 8/10 : Mon 5:00pm-8:00pm and Wed 2:30pm-5:30pm
8/12 to 8/23 : Mon/Thurs 2:30-5:30pm
Tuesdays 5:30 – 8:30
Fridays 9:00 – 12:00
* Testing hours are subject to change. Students are encouraged to call before driving to a testing location.