Keep in Touch, Stay Connected, Get Involved, Give Back
Welcome Alumni! The Genesee Community College Alumni website is dedicated to keeping you connected and up-to-date about college happenings. Within this site you can update your contact information, learn about alumni and college events, request transcripts, reminisce about your days at the College, and stay connected with fellow alumni.
Have you received your copy of The Forum? The Forum is Genesee’s alumni magazine which comes out in January and August each year. Let us know what you think and what you would like featured in the next issue.
There is much good news to report at GCC!
- Stephen Wise joined the College as Director of Public Safety. Steve has over 22 years of law enforcement experience, and has recently served as the Director of Safety and Security for the Churchville-Chili Central School District.
- Kristen Schuth has returned to GCC as the new Athletic Director.
- Dr. Kathleen Schieffen will join the College as Provost/Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs July 1. Dr. Schieffen has more than 20 years of experience in higher education
- Reid Smalley joined the College’s staff as Executive Director of Workforce Development, The BEST Center April 15. He comes to Genesee with more than 30 years of experience in higher education.
- Genesee Community College has added a new concentration designed to meet the needs of a fast-growing career field: Supply Chain Management (SCM). GCC's SCM, a concentration of the Business Administration program, is available through online coursework only.
- State University of New York and New York State Education Department have granted final approval for new E-Commerce and Event Planning concentrations to be offered within the College's Fashion Business program.
- Four alumni inducted into the Alumni Hall of Fame: Jeffrey Newland ’87, Christopher Suozzi’84, Andrew Young ’89 and Shannon Sauro ’93.
- 40 years of Nursing at GCC will be celebrated this year on Saturday, May 18, 2013
- The new Golf Management concentration is one of two tracks in the Fitness and Recreation Management degree program.
We hope this website will be a great resource for you to keep you updated on the College programs, events, and accomplishments. If we can be of help, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.