Agri-Business Careers Academy
How Do I Apply?
- Download an Application 156 KB
What Else Should I Know?
- Download our Information Packet 270 KB
- Download our Brochure 837 KB
- Students are responsible for payment of college tuition. Credit hour cost for academy students is currently $55 which is 1/3 of the regular GCC tuition rate.
- Students will receive a GCC ID and have access to college facilities including: computer labs, athletic facilities, library databases, and GCC email
- Field trips and guest speakers including but limited to dairy farm, greenhouse operation, crop farm, agriculture financial services institution, feed mill, equipment dealer, veterinary clinic, DEC, Soil and Water conservation district, Dairy Food Processor.
- Job Shadows and Internships at the local Agri-businesses.
- Jump start your college career with 12 college credits: