The Student Government Association (SGA) serves as a representation for all GCC students and their collective interest. SGA promotes the cultural, educational, and social needs of the entire campus community. They work closely with the college administration and staff to ensure that the voice of the student body is heard.
- Download our SGA Handbook 156 KB
- Download our flyer to learn more about Student Government! 1.21 MB
- SGA Committees 179 KB
- SGA Constitution 64 KB
Student Government Representatives 2012-2013:
- Rebecca Cobin (firstname.lastname@example.org) – President
- Arlene Olmstead (email@example.com) – Vice President
- Samantha Vogt (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Student Trustee
- Sarah Hauser (email@example.com) – Chief Justice
- Kaileigh Domster (firstname.lastname@example.org) – CAB Chair
- Brendan Brown (email@example.com) – Senator
- Megan DeFisher (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Senator
- Candace Cooper (email@example.com) – Senator
- Emily Principio (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Senator
SGA Senate Meetings are open to all students who wish to attend. The Senate convenes on the first and third Tuesdays of every month when classes are in session in Room S103, Student Union. Meetings are held during Common Hour, and begin at 12:30pm. Minutes for each meeting are posted on the SGA bulletin board several days after each meeting and will explain any decisions that were made.
Elections and Applications
- 2012 SGA Elections Process and Deadlines 76 KB
- SGA Position Duties and Eligibility 14 KB
- SGA Officer Application Form 5 KB
- SGA Senator Application Form 4 KB
Questions? Concerns? Issues?
SGA and CAB members can be located in their office, S119, Student Union, throughout the day when classes are in session. They also have student concern cards located on the table outside their office; these can be dropped into the suggestion box on the table. They can also be contacted by phone at (585) 343-0055 ext. 6444