HACCP Certification - Intro Level
This three-day introductory Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) training allows attendees to gain a practical understanding of pre-requisite programs, regulatory requirements and implementation of a HACCP system using hands-on approach. This training is a foundation for FDA-regulated seafood and juice production as well as USDA regulated meat and poultry production. This training is also a great foundation for GFSI based audits. This training is approved by the International HACCP Alliance and upon sucessful completion of the training and assessment test, a certification will be awarded. With this HACCP training certificate and proven experience working in the food industry, the opportunity exists to receive three credits for prior learning towards the FPT102 course at GCC at a reduced cost. A passing score on an open book assessment test will ensure the attendee has proven that they have attained and comprehended the proper training.
Who should attend?
This three-day course is for, but not limited to food-processing HACCP team members, senior management, auditing personnel, sanitation associates, quality personnel and warehouse associates. Although not a pre-requisite for the training, a basic knowledge of food safety is recommended.
After this training, an attendee should be able to:
- Demonstrate practical understanding of pre-requisite programs.
- Compare and contrast the causes of food-borne illnesses.
- Define the rules and regulations that are required for safe manufacture and sale of food products.
- Develop and summarize a food safety (HACCP) plan.
- Outline the steps in preparation for FDA, USDA, NYSDAM or third-party audits.
- The manual, HACCP - A Systematic Approach to Food Safety: A Comprehensive Manual for Developing and Implementing a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Plan, 5th Edition
- Bound copies of the presentation
- Assessment Exam
- Lunch each day
Fee $599 (includes all materials, test and lunch each day)
GCC Batavia Campus
3 Sessions (136 hours)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - June 13, 14 and 15, 2017
8:30 a.m.3:30 p.m.
To Register: Click HERE to register online using a credit card or for company billings, call 585-345-6868
For more information, contact Greg Sharpe at email@example.com