CALLING ALL COMPANIES!!
The BEST Center at Genesee Community College (GCC) is beginning to contact area companies interested in participating in their submission for a SUNY Workforce Development Grant for 2013-2014. The effective dates of the grant are from 10/1/13 - 7/15/14. Eligible courses include professional development topics, leadership development, and safety related training. All safety training is OSHA compliant and will all be conducted on site, at each employer’s facility.
This SUNY grant covers a significant amount of the costs of instructional hours, training materials, and administrative expenses incurred when training. Participating organizations will be responsible for an up-front grant administration fee and employee release time. This grant funding makes receiving quality training truly affordable for all organizations, large and small!
* Official RFP has not yet been released. Deadline to apply is generally in August. As there are meetings required, and you must complete a training needs assessment, an early start is highly encouraged. You may get started by filling out the grant application and the appropriate training needs assessment. Once completed, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Click here for the Grant Application.
- If applying for supervisory, management, leadership or other professional development grants please complete this Leadership Training Assessment. To see course descriptions for leadership and professional development topics, click here.
- If applying for safety grants please complete this Safety Training Assessment. To see course descriptions for safety topics, click here.
- If applying for software grants please complete this Software Training Assessment. To see software course descriptions, click here.
After completing the application and appropriate assessment please send forms electronically to Rosemary Jonientz at email@example.com. If needed you may also fax to 585-345-6890 or send by mail to Genesee Community College ATTN: Rosemary Jonientz 1 College Road, Batavia, NY 14020.
To be included in this grant application, or simply to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Rosemary Jonientz at (585) 343-0055, ext. 6299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.