From entrepreneurial start-ups to working in a large corporate office, an Associate Degree in Business can be applied to any industry. You will study the scope and place of business in our economic system and gain an understanding of:
- The internal organization of business
- Basic management skills
- Principles of marketing and management
- Relevant areas of business law
Did you know that a majority of the Business Administration program can be completed online?
- Business Administration AAS (100% can be completed online)
- Business Administration AS (100% can be completed online)
Visit our Office of Online Learning for more information!