Business and Commerce
Genesee offers programs in:
- Accounting (AS, AAS & CERT)
- Business Administration (AAS & AS)
- Entrepreneurship (AAS & CERT)
- Fashion Business (AAS)
- Hospitality Management (CERT)
- Sales and Customer Service (CERT)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (AAS)
Cooperative Work Experience
Most of Genesee's Business programs require a cooperative work experience. Students work in businesses, giving them an opportunity to apply classroom skills to a working environment. For more information of this Co-op, please download our booklet 236 KB, course outline/syllabus 19 KB, and a question and answer memo 16 KB.
Co-op employer opportunities can be located in the Career Services Center.