Math and Science
GCC's Math and Science Program creates an ideal foundation for a career in a wide range of settings. From education and health care to industry and research, as you gain theoretical and conceptual knowledge in the classroom, you will have access to well-equipped, modern facilities.
GCC has multiple science laboratories dedicated to Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Each laboratory contains high-tech equipment for your use, such as:
- Binocular Microscopes
- Infared (IR) spectrometer
- Gas chromatograph
- Several large astronomical telescopes
- Computer labs
- "Smart" classrooms
- Electrophoresis equipment
- Environmental chamber
- Water and soil testing equipment
- Extensive microscope slide collection
- Extensive collection of anatomical models.
Our program provides a solid base for you to transfer to a four-year college or university and continue studies in math, science, or a related subject.
GCC has many transfer agreements with 4-year institutions like:
- College of Saint Rose
- Niagara University
- SUNY Buffalo
- SUNY College at Brockport
- SUNY College at Buffalo
- SUNY College at Geneseo
- SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- SUNY Fredonia
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
Please contact our Transfer Center for more information.