Your gift strengthens Genesee Community College and brings the gift of education to our students.
To make a gift:
1. Decide what you'd like to support:
- Your gift to the General Fund helps support all of the Foundation's
- Your gift to a specific designated fund helps make a particular scholarship or program possible. If you would like to establish a new designated fund, please contact us.
2. Decide how you'd like to make your gift:
- Send a check or money order. Our address is: Genesee Community College Foundation,
Inc., One College Road, Batavia, NY 14020.
- Make an online pledge.
- Make a gift of securities. To transfer securities held in certificate form,
simply endorse the back of the certificate(s) to Genesee Community College
Foundation, Inc. and send the certificate(s) to the Foundation by registered
mail. Your broker can arrange the transfer of certificates held in electronic
form. If your broker needs assistance with the electronic routing codes, he
or she can call the Foundation at (585) 345-6809.
- Make a gift of other property, or make a gift through a bequest or other long-term vehicle. Contact us if we can provide assistance.
Ongoing Special Appeals
Giving Gifts as Memorials
Memorial gifts are gratefully accepted from family and friends of people associated with the College. A gift receipt is sent to the donor, and the deceased's family is sent an acknowledgment of the gift.
Giving Gifts to commemorate Special Occasions
We frequently receive gifts to honor family and friends associated with the College on special occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation, Birthdays, Retirements or other occasions.
A gift receipt is sent to the donor, and the person honored is sent notification of the gift in his or her name with the appropriate special occasion greeting.
Giving Gifts to Veterans
Roger W. Triftshauser, DDS, Rear Admiral, United States Naval Reserve Dental Corps (Retired) leads an initiative to perpetuate an endowed Veterans’ Educational Scholarship Fund at Genesee Community College. The Fund augments the federal veteran benefits to help veterans return to College to obtain vital job and career training. “The scholarship is our way of thanking veterans for their dedicated service, while ensuring that our worthy and deserving men and women have the opportunity to complete a quality college education,” said Dr. Triftshauser.
Gifts are payable to Genesee Community College Foundation and may be mailed to Genesee Community College Foundation, One College Road, Batavia, NY 14020.
For more information call 345-6809 or e-mail to: email@example.com